I have decided to reduce the number of things I own and am offering up my cherished stereo equipment.
Each piece can be bought separately or you can buy the whole set for a reduced price.
1. Yamaha Natural Sound AV amplifier AX2500- Paid 65,000yen, will take 35,000 yen or best offer. This amp is in perfect condition, will handle EVERY audio or video device you own. Comes with manual (Japanese), remote, directional antennae.
2. Sony DAT 55ES Digital Audio Tape recorder and player. This is quite old, but works perfectly. DAT format came out in the early 90′s and was the choice of musicians and audiophiles as the only affordable way to record digitally. CD recorders at that time were well over half a million yen then. This unit served me well and I will include some blank tapes. Tapes are still available too. There is one slight problem with this unit and the tape door cover came off. It can be fixed relatively easily or you can just remove the cover when you use it, and then replace it after you are done to keep out dust.
Cost me 55,000 yen back in the day…you can steal it for 7,000 yen or best offer.
3. Sony Mini Disc recorder/player Deck MDS-JE6040. Just had it serviced and cleaned at Best Denki and it plays fabulously.
8,000 yen or best offer.
4. Sony PS-V25 turntable. This is an old turntable from 1988 and was part of my old Liberty component stereo. It works ok, but the lid has been cracked, so it looks a little rough. You will need a new needle, which can still be found.
Cost- 1000 yen if you buy separately, free if you buy one or more pieces of the stereo.
5. 2 Bose speakers (black)- the reputation of Bose speaks volumes and these smallish speakers do more than an adequate job for any home stereo or home theatre set-up. These speakers are the 23cm x 16cm size you often see hanging from ceilings in restaurants or businesses. Excellent condition and sound great.
12,000 yen (firm) if you buy separately, 10,000 if you buy with one or more components.
If you would like all pieces, please send me an offer. I can provide pictures if you are seriously interested.