What could be better than watching films under a starry summer night’s sky? The Luigans Spa and Resort launch their outdoor film program for 2012! Find a comfortable viewing spot on the lawn near the beach and relax to the fresh night air and the sound of the waves as you enjoy your film. This year’s film selection includes Hayabusa, Super Eight, Mamma Mia!, Patch Adams, Eat Pray Love, Horton Hears a Who, and Easter Rabbit’s Candy Factory (Hop!). The Cinema Night Fukuoka makes a for memorable summer’s night with family, friends or lovers.
• Showing on Wed., Fri. and Sat. (21 sessions: July 14,18, 20, 21, 25, 27, 28, Aug. 1, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11, 15, 17, 18, 22, 24, 25, 29, 31)
• Open: 19:00~ Screening: After sunset
• Adult: ¥1,200 with one drink / E.S: Free (separate drink fee)
• THE GRASS GARDEN, The Luigans Spa and Resort
• 18-25 Saitozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka
• See the full screening schedule here.
• Note: Please bring your own seat or picnic rug / Screening may not proceed in bad weather conditions. For cancellation information, please call (092-603-2453)